Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Textbooks, anyone?


This post is a little off topic but I think could be useful for many of our followers. This summer I decided I was ready to go back to school and get my Masters in Library Sciences. I have always wanted to be a Librarian. I was just waiting for the need to return to school. I realized that I am not ready to leave the classroom yet but, if the opportunity arose, I wanted to be prepared. On top of this, my youngest daughter just graduated from high school and has enrolled in college. So, can anyone guess what is on my mind? Saving money!

That gives you some background as to why I wanted to post about this company, Campus Book Rentals. Here are some of the perks of renting from them:

-save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
-free shipping both ways-can highlight in the textbooks-flexible renting periods-we donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented
What is Operation Smile? Operation Smile is an international children's medical charity that heals children's smiles, forever changing their lives. Check out their website for more details: Operation Smile
Have textbooks lying around? They have another program just for you.  RentBack is a new initiative that allows students to rent the textbooks they own - to other students... which is awesome because it makes them 2-4x more money compared to what they'd make through buyback options! 

Thanks for indulging me off topic for a bit. I decided if I could save just one person a little money then it was worth it!

No comments: