Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Labor of Love

Our latest project as definitely been a labor of love for me. I am super excited about it and think my kids will love it and it will simplify some of my weekly word family lessons. But this packet took me f.o.r.e.v.e.r! This packet has weekly word family booklets along with color picture cards and their corresponding words. The booklets are 1/2 page to cut down on the amount of paper you use but gives you a daily activity for each family. 

This is a 184 page packet that includes 18 word families. 
at, an, ad, ap, ag
ed, et, en, ell
ip, ig, ill
op, ot, og
ug, ut, un

Included in each booket is:
word search
sorting pictures (rhymes/doesn't rhyme)
glue the word chunk 
independent writing
matching words to pictures
color flash cards with their corresponding words

For the next 24 hours, this HUGE packet will be 1/2 off.
(Email us if you need additional word families. We are willing to make an additional packet.)
Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Homeschooler - TeachersPayTeachers.com

3 comments:

Mrs. C said...

It is a wonderful product! I can't wait to use it!

O FISH ally a First Grader (Corinna) said...

It looks like a great file!

Autismabc123 said...

Woo Hoo! Bought & would say I can't wait to use it, but I need a few more weeks off first! LOL! Wonderfully put together as usual.