Saturday, July 26, 2014

Currently

Well we didn't intend to post so little this summer..... it just happened.  Currently we've been quite busy creating new fun classroom stuff, vacationing, and most importantly: watching the Bachlorette ( well me- I can't get Tamara to watch it with me) I know!  I don't even understand it.  Feel free to comment here to her telling her how a piece of her life is missing by not watching.  I hate DRAMA~ unless it is reality TV and THEN; I just can't get enough.   My head is spinning... and just from excitement peeps.  I had a party every Monday this summer.  Not really.  But should on the final rose on Monday- it's not like I have to get up the next morning for school.  However I will just say that the guys tell all was a tad bit... boring. Just sayin'.  All I really pay attention to is if Chris Harrison has chemistry with the ladies during this part of every season anyway.  It's the best work I have done all summer.
                                                                        #teamjosh
                                           
It's Friday.  Did you know that?  I had to look at the calendar to figure it out.  2 more days until the Final Rose!  In honor of the final Rose here is a Final Rose Freebie for our fellow teachers.  So grab some old school scrabble letters and get to word building- its fun!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Build-A-Word-1348292


No comments: