Tuesday, April 23, 2013

2 new packets you will go CrAzY over!

I have this student that has been lost all year.  Poor baby!  Parents seemed to think it was lack of exposure.... so I gave her that but December rolled around and she had barely made any progress and I was really worried.  One of the big things I have worked all year with her is her fine motor skills.  These activities I work on with all my students at the beginning of the year, but she needed more time and more patience.  She got bored, so I had to create more.  She has come a long way and it got me thinking.  I use fine motor skill activities at the beginning of the year but there are needs all year long.  Some students take longer than others, or we may get a kid mid year that needs the help- so having this on hand is really important.  So here is the fine motor skills packet that really helped grow the skills she needed and help her not get bored with the activities that she has needed to do all year.

Along with this post we want you to see the monthly homework we came up with to help conserve paper.  It is one page a month- front and back- and still has all the writing and family involvement that our old homework had but saves us from copying on so much paper! WE LOVE it like CrAzY!  So check both of these out- they are on sale the first 24 hours!


No comments: